Monday 20 July 2015

Untitled

Over the weekend I took out my A2 pad and did some mark making with the idea of making some abstract collage pieces.


Here is a couple of close up shots of some isolated areas.




I intend to cut it up and arrange the pieces with some other papers to create three 4 x 4 inch abstract pieces to replace the current artwork on one of my walls here at home. I will post the finished pieces here when I eventually finish them.

I couldn't go without sharing another of my oil pastel girls.......... meet Emma.



Emma
5 x5 inch Play Time Journal

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY
XXX

4 comments:

  1. Cool abstract background and Emma is a beauty!
    Happy new week to you Carol!
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great art as usua. Fuzzie! The abstract mark-making piece is amazing... I love the colour scheme. I'm into masterboards at the moment and love the idea of cutting up big pieces for smaller projects!

    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emma! Aren't you a beautiful one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emma is adorable love her colourful hair..and attitude!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete