Tuesday 23 June 2015

Pencil on Paper.

Over the weekend I felt like doing some art but it had to be something I could do in front of the television as it was a weekend of my favourite sports (to watch that is.).There was tennnis with Andy Murray, the last day of racing at Ascot and the F1 Grand Prix. So out came my coloured pencils.

I have talked about this medium before. Coloured pencils was something I hadn't used since I was a child and I am glad I gave them a try again. I am planning on looking further into blending techniques etc. and I feel another book purchase coming on.  I have looked on the web and seen some lovely work  in pencils, some of which you would never think were done in coloured pencil. On my first try I wasn't sure I would enjoy using them. but now, with practice I am seeing better results.

Peekaboo
coloured pencil on watercolour paper




HOPE YOU LIKE HER.
XXX

Linking this post to ART JOURNAL JOURNEY

7 comments:

  1. Like? I LOVE her! Well done Carol :D You seem able to work most ably with any medium :D {{Hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's stunning!! Lovely medium... really suits your beautiful gals!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is really lovely!... sweet with th little cat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooooooooo sweet, love the way the cat is snuggling up to her! Thanks for joining us at Art Journal Journey, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so sweet,love the soft colors,the cat is so cutie,love this.

    oxo jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Peekaboo I see you cute kitty kat and your girl is oh SO very lovely too!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete