Friday 13 March 2015

Lets Celebrate!!

Today is Paint Party Fridays 4th Birthday and our hosts  Eva and Kristin asked us to celebrate by doing a self portrait. I totally forgot  about it until I came to do my post today so I got  out my Portfolio pastels and rustled up a quick attempt at a selfie.



This week I have been working on a number of things that I will share at a later date. One of which is a gift for a friend so I can't post about it until she has received it in case she see's it here first.

What I can show you is a page in my 'Play Time' Journal  that I did last night, once again with my oil pastels whilst in front of the tele.




I want to say a BIG THANK YOU once again for all your kind comments and say WELCOME to my new FOLLOWERS. I am glad to have you on board.

THANKS FOR VISITING
XXX 

Linking this post to PAINT PARTY FRIDAY.

18 comments:

  1. Happy PPF !
    I love your self portrait and the playtime journal girl is beautiful as well!
    Happy weekend!
    xoxoxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic work again, happy PPF, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your work. Such a cute selfie. Happy PPF!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your selfie is very cute I think, Carol, and your playtime girl has gorgeous hair and I love the tilt of her head. You are so good at doing these girls/ladies. Have a very good weekend {{Hugs}} xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your selfie she is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very sweet faces!! But my favorite is the gorgoues selfie!! Luuuv ♥ Conny
    Piaroms Art Journaling

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your adorable selfie...but I LOVE your style so much!! Wonderful work!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh look! We're twins! LOL Great 'selfie'!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your selfie is just lovely - oil pastels are wonderful because you don't have to be in a special place to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute that self-portrait, and I love the expression and the hair on your second girl.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the sensitive use of colour in your portraits and the thoughtful/inquisitive expression you've captured in the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The portrait is wonderful. I also love what you do in front of the tv. Blessings, Janet, PPF

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the portraits! I especially like the curls on the second lass.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Plus, I think your self portrait looks just like your profile photo. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for your lovely comment, Fuzzie - yes, this situation is deeply, deeply frustrating and to be back at square one again for the SECOND time is too much. Hopefully I'll get another date a bit more quickly this time.

    Love the selfie!!

    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete