Monday 19 January 2015

Another WIP Completed

Towards the end of last year I posted a WIP. Since then it has been lying there waiting to be completed. I thought I only had the dress to complete and was undecided as to how to proceed with it. Now, with the dress and some more work on the background, I feel that it is finished.

 Just Waiting
acrylic on card


I struggle,sometimes to come up with a title but as soon as she appeared sitting there I knew she was waiting for something

There is none of my usual collaged background in this piece as I wanted it to have more of a 'painterly'style . 

Thanks for visiting x 


4 comments:

  1. That is most fabulous Carol. Is she your first sitter? I don't think I've seen one before. She's wonderful :o) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah carole, i love her expression...

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete