Monday 17 November 2014

A good Day.

I had some good news today as I found out that not one...but two of my mixed media paintings have SOLD. They were in an exhibition over the weekend and both bought by the same person as a gift for her daughter.

You may remember them.


Within
Sold


Dance
Sold

They were originally shown in an exhibition in a local gallery in August and one of them was featured in the window for the first week of the exhibition (which I was extremely pleased about) but did not sell.

My former textile tutor very kindly invited me to show them in her exhibition of her students work and luckily someone liked them enough to purchase them so I am over the moon.

She has also given me another opportunity to show a couple of pieces in her next exhibition which is being held over the next couple of weeks. Here they are.

Contemplation

 
 The Gift

Keep your fingers crossed for me.......... x

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on this and good luck with the new exhibition part...
    amazing pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! What a happy feeling this brings and your pieces are beautiful! I hope you have the same luck the next round too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WONDERFUL! Congratulations on your sale AND for being asked to show again - I can see why - these pieces are so whimsical and fun~ love them! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful and so well deserved Carol.... I am sure the next two will fly very soon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful, many congratulations Carol. I hope your next pieces sell too. What excitement! (hugs) :o) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. all fingers crossed and toes, but you wont need it, your paintings are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done on your sales. ..very well deserved. ..I really like contemplation :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoo Hoo! Congratulations!!!!!! Well deserved!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, that's wonderful - you must be feeling over the moon! Both are fabulous and I can see why they got snapped up.

    ReplyDelete