Monday 16 September 2013

Something New

Hi,
Here is some pics of my latest journal page.


For a change I thought I would use a palette knife to paint the 'flowers', something I have never tried before. I think I need more practice.



For the 'flowers' I used a black oil pastel and then added some book paper.



When creating the background for this page I wanted to keep it simple so I started by using one of my handmade stamps and just applied 'loose' brushstrokes to the page.


Another double page spread completed in my Dylusions Journal. I'm on a roll.... lol!

Bye for now x

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful pages! Oh, I wish I'd had more free-time to create something similar...do you use the pages for writing or drawing?
    eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comments. I use my Dylusions Journal to create my mixed media art.and the pages you see here on my blog are usually the finished page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colours you have used they go well together xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fuzzie girl,
    Thanks for your lovely comment on my latest post,
    I now can visit yours.
    Love your header, and your art.
    x
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yes - another lovely page! The colours are beautiful, and I love how you have used them - subtle in the background - and the page looks so full of motion. beautiful. I also really like the face you created in the previous post. I love it when I am on a creative roll! wonderful creativity!!

    ReplyDelete