Tuesday 18 September 2012

Hi Everyone,

Just stopped by after a long break to say that I am still here and still creating  but in a small way at the moment.

The reason being I am suffering with a bad neck and my Phisiotherapist has told me that the blogging and making my art is adding to my problem so I have had to cut back on the time I spend on both until my condition improves. That coupled with the fact that my main computer is not working at the moment means that I am unable to post any pic's because my laptop is not set up for me to download pic's from my camera at the moment but I will get that sorted shortly.

Since I was last here I have been on my hols to Cornwall and had a lovely time and once I sort my laptop out I will post some pic's.

For those of you who take part or follow  Tag Tuesday  I have not taken part for quite a few weeks but have been looking in on what everyone has been doing and I hope to back joining  in soon.

Wel l, I'm going to phisio to tonight and having my second dose of acupuncture so I better finish off now as I have been on the computer for more than the 5 minutes that I am allowed.

Bye for now. x


6 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear you are having neck problems - that can be so painful. Hope your treatments are working and you'll soon be back to full speed. Glad you had a great time in Cornwall - I love the West Country but haven't been as far as Cornwall - it's on my 'to go to' list!
    I look forward to seeing you on Tag Tuesday as soon as you get up and running.
    Take care
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sorry to hear about your nack problems, sending you hugs and healing wishes and hope you will be able to create again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry you are not having a good time of it. I hope things are starting to improve. THanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are doing better, my Dear!♥
    Hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Fuzzie, I am so sorry to hear you are suffering! And what an awful remedy - to stop blogging and stop doing art!! I do hope you are fully recovered soon, and maybe find a way to continue doing what you love, without causing yourself damage.

    Thanks for your lovely comment and thanks for missing me! As you have noticed, I've been absent for a while, too. Things are starting to improve a bit now - Dad is quite a lot better, someone has at last expressed interest in buying their house, and my health is picking up - somewhat! I haven't done anything creative for ages - just haven't been able to put my mind to it.

    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love my mummy <3 shes very talanted! xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete