Wednesday 18 April 2012

Spring Has Sprung

Hello Everyone,

For any of you who visited last week  to see my Tag for last weeks theme for Tag Tuesday. I'm sorry to say that last weeks events over took me some what and I just did'nt mange to get one done. However here is my tag for this weeks theme which is 'Spring Flowers'.


I painted the background in Lumiere Acrylic paint and overstamped it with a script stamp from 'My Paper World' in black ink. The stems are also stamped and the flowers are made of circles of silk and organza.

I was'nt sure that they looked  particularly 'spring'  like so I started another tag which was going great until I tried some free-hand machine embroidery on it and made a mess of it . So needless to say , it ended up in the bin.

Well I hope you like this one anyway cos this was my favourite out of the two.

Thanks for dropping by and please feel free to leave a comment.  I'ts nice to here your feedback.

Bye for now.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely tag - I really like the background texture and colour - very pretty. I love red flowers and these look so good on the background.

    ReplyDelete